Are you having a Valentine’s Day Dilema?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and most of you probably haven’t gotten your sweetheart a gift yet. I took the liberty of some great gift ideas just in case you wanted some reasonably priced options that most any woman would love and most people would know exist!
Roses, chocolate, and a romantic dinner are nice however you may want to consider something a little out of the ordinary as an added treat!
- Rose quartz & pearl necklace, pink jade bracelet - both of these are great alternatives and they come packaged beautifully in a sheer silk pouch with silk rose petals. Every time she’s wearing it, she will think of you! You can find these HERE.
- Sex Butter or Boudoir Butter - either of these beauties will be sure to make sure that you have a great time after dinner festivities! Sex Butter is an organic lubricant with a hint of added stimulation and Boudoir Butter is an organic feel-good soothing lubricant. Both feel amazing for both participants and are packaged beautifully like a high-end eye cream! These are gifts that keep on giving because 1 jar is good for 20-40 gifts of pleasure!!! You can buy either Sex Butter or Boudoir Butter HERE.
- If you’re looking to inspire your partner to do something daring, how about a boudoir photo shoot? Both of you will get to enjoy the photos after and I promise you she will remember this amazing gift forever! I remember when I had one done and it really allowed me to feel sexy and sensual in my body like nothing else the first time around. Just make sure you have seen the photographers work before you commit.
- Couples massage. What a great way to be in a room knowing that both of you are experiencing the luscious pleasure of being touched while you both get to relax and enjoy in the same room! It’s one of my favorite things to do with a man. I love laying there as my body melts into oblivion and my mind wanders into nothingness. The only thing I want to do is enjoy the moments when I don’t have to do anything and my body is enveloped in pleasure. I also love the sounds we both make as we release the tension we’ve been carrying around. When it’s all over I love to cuddle with my partner!
- Another thing you may want to consider if your love life needs some spicing up is a coach who works with couples on spicing things up! I personally got to experience working with Pamela Madsen and her amazing team when I attended her semi-private retreat called Back To The Body which literally opened me up to experiencing more pleasure then I ever thought possible!
All I can say is that I have had so much pleasure from all of these recommendations and I can’t even imagine any woman not being overjoyed when receiving one or more of these amazing gifts or any partner being able to enjoy many of them with her!